Facilities Office

(narration by Jerry Niebaum)

Facilities650

Location: cul-de-sac off Sunflower Road, behind Stauffer-Flint Hall
Occupied: 1907
Architect/Contractor: E. F. Crocker, Superintendant of Buildings and Grounds
Levels: four
Structure: Oread limestone quarried near site, squared; rear additions have concrete piers and penitentiary brick
Roof: gray composition shingles; hip
Window surrounds: engaged cast-iron columns; limestone lintels and lugsills
Entry: one story with hip roof; limestone segmental arch

Site comment:


Click NEXT or select a building from the menu bar above.